To strengthen the data analysis capacity of education and community advocates in Southern New Mexico and the borderland region.
To provide community organizations and government agencies with high-quality data so they can increase their collective impact capacities and improve the lives of residents in Doña Ana County and beyond.
We specialize in a variety of topics.
- Education: Early Childhood, K-12, and Higher Ed
- Health and Community Well-Being
- Birth to Career Initiatives
- Population and Demographics
- Poverty and Income Inequality
- Social Issues
We gather data from a variety of sources.
- Unique Data Gathered from Local Sources
- US Census Bureau
- New Mexico Public Education Department
- National Center for Educational Statistics
- New Mexico Department of Health
- New Mexico Community Data Collaborative
- And more…
We employ quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Statistical Analyses
- Focus Groups
- Interviews and Observations
- GIS Mapping and Geospatial Analysis
- Literature Reviews
- Content Analyses
- Case Studies
We deliver data that is easy to understand and relative to a variety of audiences.
- In-Depth Reports and Presentations
- Interactive Data Dashboards
- Baseline Reports and Evaluation
- Access to Early Childhood Education in Doña Ana County Gap Analysis
Early Childhood Education Coalition of Doña Ana County and Ngage NM
- 2016 and 2018 Education Data Context Report for Doña Ana County
Ngage New Mexico
- Lynn Community School Surveys: Student, Staff, and Family
Las Cruces Public Schools, New Mexico NEA, Ngage New Mexico, and New Mexico State University STEM Outreach Center
- Longitudinal Study on Kindergarten Readiness and ECE Program Effectiveness in Doña Ana County
Ngage New Mexico and the Children’s Reading Alliance
- 18-24 year-old Voter Awareness Survey
League of Women Voters of Greater Las Cruces